Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to London Town


It has been just about six months since I made a return to my beloved U.S., being the very lucky law student that I am, I am returning to London for another study abroad semester. I cannot even begin to say how excited I am, that being said, there is a small damper on said arrival with London having been taken over by chavs, hoodies, and for my American readers and friends punk ass kids rioting, looting and setting things on fire. Hopefully that will end as quickly as it started and I can get focused on the important things in life, like Gator football season starting in a few weeks, my internship at the UN's human trafficking division in Vienna, finding Prince Charming, pub hopping, shopping and school (the obligatory mention and "ugh")

Leaving tomorrow and still have to put some finishing touches on packing. Much different than last year when I packed two huge bags, wore nothing that I brought with me and wanted to go shopping every other minute. So this year I am packing light so that I can still do absurd amounts of shopping but wont have to wear 35 layers of clothing on the way home, to say I looked homeless would have been a huge understatement.

With all of this said, I'm off to go plan an outfit for the trip... do you think this is too much?






Cheers y'all!


3 comments:

  1. perfect for traveling and you will blend in with the locals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip and stay safe. I have been missing England terribly and I hope you get to enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you packed the same amount...your "carry-ons" were ridiculous. Have a wonderful time, sweet baby girl. L, M xo

    ReplyDelete