Monday, October 18, 2010

back in the habit

Once upon a time there lived poor law students in a London flat and they ordered a pizza.....

I need to get back in the habit of updating several times a week instead of once every few or merely after I travel. If not it totally negates the point of the blog, what I am doing during my time in London, not to be too cliche but the good, the bad, the ugly.

This past Friday night, we were going to go out with a new ritual "suit hunting". No not going to High Street and shopping for a suit, but rather finding well dressed gentlemen wearing said suit. It has made for some great fun the few times we have ventured out and this week did not disappoint.

Here is an example with my future husband Ryan Reynolds in GQ:


















(Photo credit: GQ)

Pre suit hunting we thought an easy dinner would be to order some pizzas, easier said than done. Well from our end it was easy, we called... from their point of view it was a hot mess. This place is literally 3 blocks from our house, so close. It took about 2 hours by the time we finally got the pizzas and supposedly the delivery boy quit mid delivery. In the end we had to go pick them up but got them FO FREEEE. Now these were not just any pizza. It was the biggest pizza I have ever seen in my whole life. You couldnt walk through a door with the box unless you tilted it sideways, I laughed every time I looked at it. We coined it "Pizza Island" as it literally was an island of pizza in the middle of our flats living room. Apologies in advance if you dont find this hilarious, it could have been the beers we drank waiting for it to arrive, but none the less I present PIZZA ISLAND!

Case in point, box is as big as our coffee table.



















The always fabulous Rachel is 4'11
used here for size comparison.



















And then theres me...














Cheers Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahaha! what the hell? that is the biggest pizza i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete