Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lads and Lassies

Evenin' Gov'nah! Busy week of school, internship and catching up on lack of sleep, so not much news. However I am off to Edinburgh this weekend, which I am very excited about. I went to Edinburgh when I was 15 and just remember how unbelievably green and gorgeous it was. Scotland also holds a special place in my heart because I used to play bagpipes in highschool. You think I am kidding, but I was actually Pipe Major of the Scottish Unit. Bad ass I know (that is what I will forever tell myself) ....

Proof is in the pudding: (Hopefully by posting this, it wont haunt me for the rest of my life)

Anyway we leave tomorrow night late and get in Saturday morning then will have all of Saturday and Sunday to eat, drink, explore, and look up peoples kilts.

Cheers Y'all!

4 comments:

  1. have SO much fun!! i can't wait to hear about it! we went there, but just for a day and it was a GORGEOUS day with beautiful weather :o) i am so jealous of all your traveling! ugh! to be younger again ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bonnie lassie. Have a wonderful time and 'ave a ale for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! Have fun and post more pictures. My sister and I are in LOVE with your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete