Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All in my head


I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will not get sick... what I am currently telling myself as I have a sore throat and a voice that sounds like I have a 3 pack a day habit. But I literally cant be sick because you can't be sick and look as fabulous as possible when you are in Paris!!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen I am heading off this weekend to the city of lights for a long weekend. I am very excited to go when its a tab bit warmer as the last time I was there was in the beginning of January. We haven't quite nailed down an itinerary yet except that we are traveling in the most first class and posh way possible, the bus. Yes, you heard right, a 9 hour bus ride. But since it was so last minute and a great deal, who is to pass up the opportunity. Plus the bus leaves late and travels home late so we will be able to have the whole day on Monday to walk around before we crash on the way back to foggy London town.
So if you really love me you can simply deposit a few thousand in my bank account so that I can pick up a new Louis at their flagship store on the Champs-Elysees and do some adequate shopping....
Au revoir!


3 comments:

  1. Are you sure a few thou will be enough. You are always so shy about asking Mummy for money, Dahling. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, i hate you kate and i want to be you right now. so jealous!

    ReplyDelete