Monday, July 19, 2010

Joisey Girls Part II

I'm typing up notes on tonights episode as it plays out :

-Teresas girls at karate are hilarious and adorable "I dont want to fight, I want to go out to eat"

-Danielle at boxing, not hilarious or adorable, Danny scares the living daylights out of me, can you imagine meeting that thug in a back alley?

-Puhhhhlease Danielle, the only reason you are being chased is because you are baiting them! (imagine the other housewives are dogs and dirty d is a hotdog, dirty d hooked herself up to a fishing line on the dogs back so the dog will keep chasing her) That made sense in my head, hopefully you can get the visual. If not my apologies.

- How fun would it be work with your family like they all do at the Brownstone? I can imagine you would get sick of it, but still

-Albie, swooonnn. So presh.

- I liked that Teresa apologized to Kim DI

- What do you think Posche smells like? I imagine cheap perfume, spearmint gum, and cigarettes. Sick.

-I think Kim G borrowed that hat from Ashley

-Kim D gets a point in my book for her pood, precious!

-ohhh god there go Teresa and Joe with some sex innuendo again

-the other creep with Dirty D and Danny looks like Mickey Rourke in Sin City











- YAY ALBIE GOT THE LETTER!!!!! So he can apply other places now AND we can continue the journey to be a legal dream team/lovers together.

-Yum that pizza looks appetizing

- Why are they meeting with a lawyer in the middle of the parking lot instead of an office?

-ehhh what is with Jac gelling down her hair giving her faux sideburns, no good.

-Ashley's hat makes its weekly showing

- I cannot believe that Kim G had the nerve to show up at Jacs house.

- Next weeks ep is going to be like super sweet 16 combined with Housewives = gold!

ok enough from the peanut gallery, night all!

1 comment:

  1. "What do you think Posche smells like? I imagine cheap perfume, spearmint gum, and cigarettes. Sick."

    HAHAHAHA ugh just LOLed

    ReplyDelete